Date available: 05 Feb 2017, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 3
A SMALL & COSY SINGLE ROOM in a bright, spacious, fully furnished flat available for rent from tomorrow.
It is the second floor apartment based in a secure, well maintained, an ex-council block of flats.
The property comprises:
• 3 bedrooms ( 1 double, 1 twin & 1 single)
• large, sun facing reception room with amazing views
• kitchen equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, double oven & grill, fridge-freezer, microwave and a table for 4
• plenty of storage space i.e. build-in wardrobes, storage cabinets
• a bathroom and a separate WC
• cosy balcony
This is a split-level property – so all bedrooms are very quiet, facing a park.
Location and transport links:
• only 5 min away from OVAL or KENNINGTON tube stations (Northern or Victoria lines)
• lots of buses: 36, 185, 436 [opposite the house]; 59, 12, 159, 155, 333, 133, 360 and night buses
No deposit, No minimum stay !
Rent: £ 150pw includes utility bills for water, electricity & Council Tax.
Admin fee (one off fee, paid when reserve the place) £250
Cleaning fee (one off, paid when reserve the place) – £150
Flat keys deposit £75