Date available: 23 Jan 2017, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 1
– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 197849
Situated on the 1st floor of a Victorian building and is on split levels. This flat is freshly painted throughout and offered in great condition. Located on Ferme Park Road above a small parade of shops.
The apartment is on the 1st floor and is part furnished with:
– Living Room with fireplace and sofa, shelving
– Bedroom is down a few steps to the split level with double bed, wardrobe, drawers
pitched roof above bedroom – nobody above!
– Kitchen with cooker, fridge, washing machine
– Bathroom has bath with shower attachment, shelving, toilet and basin
– Nearest tube: Finsbury Park Tube Station 18 mins walk
– Nearest train: Harringay Railway Station 10 mins walk
– Nearest bus stop: outside the flat, W3 to Finsbury Park
– Permit parking
Rental Price: £
300 per week (£1300 per calendar month)
One of the best kept secrets is a great tree lined walk all the way to Finsbury Park (the actual park) along Parkland Walkway, or in the other direction up to Archway, great for jogging!
Nearest Train Station
Crouch Hill (0.3 mi)
Harringay (0.4 mi)
Nearest Tube Station
Finsbury Park Station (0.9 mi)
-Tenant is responsible for electricity, water, telephone, council tax
(Harringay Council £130 per month for 10 months)
– References required.
– Deposit – one months’ rent payable in advance – refundable on termination
– EPC report – Energy Efficiency Rating 55
Finally, the street view on Google maps is a bit dated.
There is now a really cool bike shop ‘Micycle’ downstairs, which even does a really great cup of coffee!
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £1,300.00
– 1 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes furnished
– Available to move in from 23 January, 2017
– Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 2
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– Smokers considered
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– No Parking Available
– No Garden Access
– EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 197849
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 197849
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_197849