Date available: 01 Jul 2017, Property type: House, Number of beds: 6
– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 188768
6 Bedroom Semi-Detached
House in Kensington (Opposite the Royal Hospital)
– No Deposit
£75 Per Person Per Week
Including Bills and Broadband
We have a 6 bedroom furnished student house available
at house on Hall Lane, L7, 10 mins walk to University / Royal Hospital.
Consisting of central heating, shower/bathroom, washing machine, dishwasher, TV lounge, 2 fridge/freezers, microwave etc. Flat screen tv on wall.
Rent is £75/wk/person including all bills and broadband.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,950.00 per month (£450.00 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £0.00
– 6 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes furnished
– Available to move in fromJuly, 2017
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 6
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students ONLY.
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Not Suitable for Families / Children
– Bills Included
– Property has parking
– No Garden Access
– Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 188768
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 188768
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_188768
Date available: 13 Apr 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 0
Lovely well planned studio enviably located in a sought after location moments from West Kensington and Baron’s Court tube stations.
Lovely Normand Park and Virgin Gym are in short walking distance.
Features and facilities
– open plan fully equipped kitchen with oven, cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave
– self-contained studio with double sofa bed, wardrobe, chairs, coffee table, flat screen TV
– beautiful blue tiled en-suite bathroom
– wood flooring throughout
– freeview and broadband Internet
– video entry phone, security locks, CCTV cameras in the property
– free shared laundry facilities
– the rent includes all bills
– free, fast and efficient own maintenance team
– 5 min walk to West Kensington station (District Line) and 7 min walk to Baron’s Court station (Piccadilly Line, District Lines)
– within walking distance to Earl’s Court, Hammersmith and Chelsea.
Date available: 03 Jun 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
A 3rd floor 2 double bedroom modern apartment located between South Kensington & Earls Crt – central London
—————————— —————————— —————-
* Supermarkets * Restaurants * Coffee shops, 2 minutes walk
* Kensington High St & Earls Court tube station 8 minutes walk * Piccadilly / District & Circle lines
* Hyde Park / Kensington High St, moments away
—————————— —————————— —————
* Ideal for sharers / Singles / Professionals
—————————— —————————— ————–
* Available as a whole apartment
* 2 x double bedrooms
* Double beds in each room
* Double wardrobes in each room
* 1 x Bathroom with shower
* Digital TV
* Fitted kitchen / fully equipped
* Extra storage space
* Lift / Elevator
* Telephone door entry system
* To arrange a viewing please call
Date available: 15 Feb 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 0
A well-decorated one bedroom flat on prestigious Cheniston Gardens, High Street Kensington W8 at only £340pw inclusive of central heating and hot water. This property is brilliantly located, as High Street Kensington tube station is literally one minute away. It comes fully furnished with cosy bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and lots of storage space. The lovely kitchenette has integrated appliances, including cooker, microwave and washing machine. Minimum length of let required is 6 months. Ideally suitable for single individual or couples. Excellent location, right next to High Street Kensington tube station (Circle and District lines). This fabulous area is famously filled with lots of great amenities, including exclusive fine dining restaurants, cafes, bars and beautiful boutiques. Kensington Gardens and world-famous Hyde Park are only couple of minutes away. Highly recommended by interlet!Agent: Interlet International LettingsAgent Ref: INTERLET_150803AxBxOxMIR
Date available: 26 Jan 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 0
Roland Gardens, South Kensington, London SW7
An elegant and charming apartment on the second floor of a modern building located in the prestigious area of South Kensington and Old Brompton Road.
This flat is just a 3-5 minute walk away from both South Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations as well as the amenities of Fulham Road. Access to and from the City is more than convenient, while the lively Fulham Road is also within a similar walking distance.
The studio apartment in the building also benefits from:
– Free use of onsite gymnasium and spa
– 24 hour free use of laundry room
– Key card entry system
– 24 hour porter service
– Security cameras and door entry system
– Free wired internet broadband
– Free phone line rental (Calls made charged only)
– Free Sky TV
£425 per week – Bills are no included.
Minimum rent is 3 months – Available now!
Please contact us on …… or via email to arrange a viewing.