Date available: 01 Apr 2017, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 199444
Eggbuckland – 2 bedroom maisonette in lovely order throughout. Driveway parking and garage.
Large open-plan kitchen/lounge/diner with balcony.
Modern fitted kitchen with built-in electric oven and hob, extractor, dishwasher and washing machine. Two bathrooms – one with separate bath and shower cubicle, the second with a shower cubicle. Two large double bedrooms. Outside is a garage and small, low maintenance patio area and drive.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £750.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £950.00
– 2 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– Property comes unfurnished
– Available to move in fromApril, 2017
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 3
– DSS enquiries welcome
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– Property has parking
– No Garden Access
– EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 199444
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 199444
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_199444
Date available: 14 Jul 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 1
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: …… Bed Flat, Primrose Gardens, NW3. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Flat is available to move in from 14 July, 2016. The rent is £1,820.00 per month (£420.00 per week). * Property comes furnished * Deposit / Bond is £2,520.00 * Minimum tenancy is 12 Months * Maximum number of tenants is 2More details available upon enquiry. Summary & Exclusions: – No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants – Students welcome to enquire – No Pets, sorry – No Smokers – Not Suitable for Families / Children – Bills not included – No Parking Available – No Garden Access – EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 152818 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 152818Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_152818
Date available: 15 Feb 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 0
A well-decorated one bedroom flat on prestigious Cheniston Gardens, High Street Kensington W8 at only £340pw inclusive of central heating and hot water. This property is brilliantly located, as High Street Kensington tube station is literally one minute away. It comes fully furnished with cosy bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and lots of storage space. The lovely kitchenette has integrated appliances, including cooker, microwave and washing machine. Minimum length of let required is 6 months. Ideally suitable for single individual or couples. Excellent location, right next to High Street Kensington tube station (Circle and District lines). This fabulous area is famously filled with lots of great amenities, including exclusive fine dining restaurants, cafes, bars and beautiful boutiques. Kensington Gardens and world-famous Hyde Park are only couple of minutes away. Highly recommended by interlet!Agent: Interlet International LettingsAgent Ref: INTERLET_150803AxBxOxMIR
Date available: 01 Feb 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
The flat has being recently refurbished and has been done so to a very high standard, the flat comes fully furbished with a large sofa bed in the living room. The flat has intercom entry system, 2 large double bedrooms and double shower. The building itself compromises of 15 flats and this specific flat is on the fourth floor with no adjoining neighbours.
The location of the flat is just off the high road and is a 2 minute walk to all bus routes leading to Brixton, Clapham, Croydon and the city. Cinema, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and local restaurants all are within a 2 minute walk of the flat.
* Please quote ref. 5706678 when enquiring about this property. Phone lines open Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am – 4pm Tenant Fees: If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant. There will be no other charges for renting this property.Agent: UpadAgent Ref: upad_7172_5706678_33938
Date available: 14 Oct 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
We are excited to announce this newly available ground floor apartment is available to rent. This period apartment has only just been newly refurbished including two stunning bedrooms along with two bathrooms set in this Victorian Mansion Block having been renovated to the highest specification and set over 788 Sq Ft. This apartment is spacious as it comprises two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one ensuite bathroom. Accompanying the newly refurbished apartment is the sizeable open plan duel aspect reception area which leads to a stunning fully fitted and integrated, Bosh kitchen. The apartment benefits from wood flooring throughout, along with pre cabled Sky TV as well a Cat 4 cables for internet connections. By renting in this area you can benefit from the open spaces of Ravenscourt Park and the attractions that accompany this, such as the local shops and restaurants. On-site building manager Spacious and bright Pre cabled Sky TV Key entry phoneAgent: Westgate Utama LimitedAgent Ref: 51721625_1527
Date available: 04 Nov 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
“No agency fee” Minimum let 90 days
2 bedrooms – 780sq ft – 2 bathrooms apartments
Ground floor £740 per week
1st floor £720 per week
2nd floor £720 per week
3rd floor £600 per week
( Key Features)
CCTV, Digital TV, Available furnished or unfurnished, Lifts, Parking, Recycling, Shops
Pacelondon is pleased to offer this ground floor new refurbished two bedrooms and two bathrooms period apartment set in this Victorian Mansion Block having been renovated to the highest specification and set over 780 Sq Ft. This apartment is located in Ravenscourt Park in the Hamlet Gardens building.
This apartment comprises two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one ensuite bathroom.
The apartment is accompanied by a large open plan duel aspect reception room, leading to a stunning fully fitted and integrated, Bosch kitchen. The apartment benefits from wood flooring throughout, along with pre cabled Sky TV as well a Cat 4 cables for internet connections.
On-site building manager
No agency fees
Key entry phone
3 min walk from Ravenscourt park
Hamlet Gardens is just a short stroll from Ravenscourt Park and the hustle and bustle of Chiswick High Road. The apartments enjoy access to many of the nearby bistros, shops, cafés and quiet parks of W6.
There is a wide selection of local transport facilities, including a number of trains and buses for commuting to the West End or City. Trains available include, Ravenscourt Park (District Line), Stamford Brook (District Line), Turnham Green (District & Piccadilly Line) and Hammersmith Station (Circle line, Hammersmith and City and Piccadilly Line).
For those summer strolls The Thames path is also close by. Here you will find the River Café and one of the many sailing clubs which you can indulge in some more vigorous activity.