Date available: 24 Mar 2017, Property type: House, Number of beds: 2
– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 204262
Up Front Requirements: One Months’ Rent, Bond and Guarantor and £20 per person for referencing.
Located in quiet cul-de-sac on Annandale Crescent (West View Road end).
Redecorated to a high standard throughout, this well presented, refurbished large two bedroom property is located in a quiet cul de sac near to West View Road. The house is also close to all local amenities, schools, shops, industrial, medical and leisure centres and on very regular bus routes into the town centre.
Ideally, tenant(s) will be employed, although a family on benefits with a good credit history will be considered. All adult tenants will be required to have references.
Guarantor, bond and 1 months’ advance rent is also necessary.
Although there are no administration charges, there is an up front £20 charge per person for referencing.
Good access to all major road and bus links. Ideal for a young family or a couple.
The house offers comfortable easily maintained family accommodation benefiting from gas combi central heating (via radiators) and UPVC Double Glazing. Accommodation briefly comprises: entrance, lobby, good size lounge, large kitchen/diner.To the first floor there are two bedrooms, with storage on the landing and family bathroom with shower and shower screen. (white suite).
Externally the house has a large garden to the rear of the house, it’s fully enclosed. A smaller garden lies to the front on the house and good quiet neighbours on either side.
Any prospective tenants who are from the EU, and indeed from any country, will always be highly valued in the same way as any UK citizen is.
Note: Although the EPC shows a “D” rating, cavity wall insulation and a new A Rated combi have been added since that assessment.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £425.12 per month (£98.10 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £250.00
– 2 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes unfurnished
– Available to move in from 24 March, 2017
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 2
– DSS enquiries welcome
– Students welcome to enquire
– Pets considered / by arrangement
– Smokers considered
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– Property has parking
– Property has garden access
– Property has fireplace
– EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 204262
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 204262
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_204262
Date available: 03 Aug 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: 115236 Beautiful 2 BedroomApartment – Next to Ninewells Hospital – £500 per Month I’m pleased to offer our Beautiful 2 Bedroom Apartment,situated in the much sought after of Menziehill located only a 2 minute walkfrom Ninewells hospital. The property offers stunning views overlooking theRiver Tay. This Beautiful Apartment comprises of an Entrance Hall,Large Lounge, Modern Kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 Double Bedrooms,modern Bathroom and lots of storage space. The property is fully double glazedand heating is provided by a brand new gas central heating system. The property additionally benefits from Resident Parking andSecure Entry. Key Features Date Available:/08/16 House Type: Apartment Rent: £500 PCM Furnished: Unfurnished Bedrooms: 2 Receptions: 1 Council Tax: Band A L/L Registration: 370130/ …… Rent – £500 per Month Summary & Exclusions: – Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week) – Deposit / Bond: £500.00 – 2 Bedrooms – 1 Bathrooms – Property comes unfurnished – Available to move in fromAugust, 2016 – Minimum tenancy term is 6 months – Maximum number of tenants is 2 – DSS enquiries welcome – Students welcome to enquire – Pets considered / by arrangement – Smokers considered – Family Friendly – Bills not included – No Parking Available – No Garden Access – EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 115236 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 115236Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_115236
Date available: 28 Sep 2015, Price frequency: pw, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 3, Rental amount: £695.00
Highbury Crescent, N5 1RN
An exclusive three bedroom apartment in an exceptional development enviably located on the desirable ‘Highbury Fields’.
Spacious, light and arranged in a considered manner, these flats offer hardwood flooring throughout with floor to ceiling windows, contemporary kitchens and fashionable modern bathroom suites.
A short walk will take you to Highbury and Islington Underground / Over Ground, all the amenities of Upper St and the quaint ‘Highbury Barn’.
Available Now and with some flexibility in dates; Unfurnished.
To arrange a viewing please call Paulina or Jess on ……
Hotblack Desiato: Tenant Letting Procedure and Fees:
Tenancy agreement & reference fee (£90 including VAT, per person)
Guarantor fee if applicable (£90 including VAT, per person)
If applicable and should you renew your contract upon expiry there is a £180 including VAT charge to cover administration costs and to draw up the new Tenancy Agreement.
Change of Tenant
We cannot accept any change of tenant during the tenancy unless authorised by your Landlord. Subject to contract, references and adequate notice, we will consider an application for change of Tenants. There will be an administration charge of £600 including VAT per person.
Inventory check in and check out
At the commencement of the tenancy we will arrange an appointment for an independent inventory clerk to meet you at the property to carry out an inspection report of the condition of the property. At the end of the tenancy we will arrange (on properties managed by Hotblack Desiato Limited) for the inventory clerk to carry out a final inspection report. On properties not managed by Hotblack Desiato Limited please refer to your Landlord. The charge for the check-in will be payable by the Landlord and the check-out will be payable by the Tenant.
Average Tenant Inventory Check-out costs (including VAT):
1 Bedroom: £75
2 Bedroom: £85
3 Bedroom: £100
4 Bedroom: £110
5 Bedroom: £115
6 Bedroom: £130