Date available: 14 Oct 2015, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 2
We are excited to announce this newly available ground floor apartment is available to rent. This period apartment has only just been newly refurbished including two stunning bedrooms along with two bathrooms set in this Victorian Mansion Block having been renovated to the highest specification and set over 788 Sq Ft. This apartment is spacious as it comprises two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one ensuite bathroom. Accompanying the newly refurbished apartment is the sizeable open plan duel aspect reception area which leads to a stunning fully fitted and integrated, Bosh kitchen. The apartment benefits from wood flooring throughout, along with pre cabled Sky TV as well a Cat 4 cables for internet connections. By renting in this area you can benefit from the open spaces of Ravenscourt Park and the attractions that accompany this, such as the local shops and restaurants. On-site building manager Spacious and bright Pre cabled Sky TV Key entry phoneAgent: Westgate Utama LimitedAgent Ref: 51721625_1527
Date available: 01 Nov 2015, Price frequency: pm, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 5, Rental amount: £2,400.00
– No Agent Fees – Property Reference Number: 86497 Fordhook Avenue, Ealing Common, LONDON A recently refurbished modern five bedroom two bathroom maisonette set on the first and second floor of a converted Edwardian era house located in proximity of transport links and local amenities of Ealing Common. The property is suitable for a family or a group of maximum 4 mature professional sharers. The property is split over two levels and comprises spacious four double bedrooms, a sinle bedroom/study, large reception room with ample space for dining, wooden flooring and fire-place, a modern bathroom, a further shower room and a stylish separate kitchen with gas hob. Gas Central heating and double glazing. The property is situated on Fordhook Avenue, a leafy residential street with transport links available nearby at Ealing Common Station, a stone’s throw away (Piccadilly and District lines) and Ealing Broadway (Central, District and Main Line train). There is a good choice of restaurants, bars and supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrison) which are local. Landlord provides free emergency cover for central heating and boiler cover. Ideally, this property would suit a family or professionals. Offered furnished or part furnished. Available from 1st November If interested please send us an email with a short description of you, giving info about job and salaries. viewings can be arranged but notice is required. No agency fee but £20 per person reference fee apply NO SMOKING inside the property Summary & Exclusions: – Rent Amount: £2,400.00 per month (£553.85 per week) – Deposit / Bond: £3,300.00 – 5 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms – Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide) – Available to move in fromNovember, 2015 – Minimum tenancy term is 12 months – Maximum number of tenants is 4 – No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants – Students welcome to enquire – Pets considered / by arrangement – No Smokers – Family Friendly – Bills not included – No Parking Available – No Garden Access – Property has fireplace – EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 86497 Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees. Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property. ** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. OpenRent Ref: 86497Agent: OpenRentAgent Ref: Reference_Number_86497
Date available: 12 May 2015, Price frequency: pw, Property type: House, Number of beds: 3, Rental amount: £460.00
** THREE BEDROOM HOUSE TO LET **
London W3 0NX
** FULLY FURNISHED **
A newly decorated family house with a delightful garden, available for fully furnished letting in West Acton. The house is located with walking distance of tube station (Central Line) and the Japanese School.
– 1 good size single and 2 large double bedrooms
– Family bathroom with shower
– Sitting/dining room, separate newly fitted kitchen, parquet wooden flooring
– GCH, gas hob and oven, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave
– Front and rear gardens, off street parking.
West Acton tube station (Central Line) is within 10 minutes walk.
** Please be advised that in addition to the rent and rental deposit, other fees apply when renting a property through Oaktree (West London) Ltd as following:
-Administration fee of £120 per property;
-Referencing/credit check fee of £40 per referenced applicant;
-Should the property undergo an Inventory Inspection at Check-in, fees are charged to the Tenant(s) as following (unless otherwise advised): Studio £85; 1 Bedroom £90; 2 Bedrooms £95; 3 Bedrooms £100; 4 bedrooms – £110 and for 5+ bedrooms – £120+. Additional £15 for Central London properties.
All fees include VAT
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you require more information. Alternatively, full details can be found on our website. **
Oaktree (West London) Limited
23 Queens Parade, Hanger Lane
London, W5 3HU