Date available: 26 Sep 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 1
– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 165094
A modern ground floor one bedroom flat with it’s own entrance moments from the shops and amenities of Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill. This flat has been refurbished to high standards and is located within a beautiful period building.
The bedroom is a good size double with built in storage.
The property is situated on the corner of Chesterton Road and St Lawrence Terrace and is minutes from Ladbroke Grove tube.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,473.33 per month (£340.00 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £2,040.00
– 1 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes furnished
– Available to move in fromOctober, 2016
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 2
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Not Suitable for Families / Children
– Bills not included
– No Parking Available
– No Garden Access
– EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 165094
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 165094
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_165094