Date available: 02 Feb 2016, Property type: Flat, Number of beds: 0
Single self contained studio for 1 person located on the second floor of a period property, walking distance to Earl’s Court underground station.
Features and facilities:
– fully furnished
- open plan kitchen (oven, cooker, fridge)
– en-suite shower / WC
– laminate wood effect flooring
– free selected sky TV channels
- free broadband
- free shared laundry facilities
– free shared laundry facilities
– use of well maintained shared garden
- ~7 min walk to Earl’s Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines)
- Zone 1-2 (Central London)
- High Street Kensington, Holland Park
- walking distance to Gloucester Road and South Kensington
Room contains: double pull down bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe, fitted shelves, dining table and chairs, flat screen TV.
Kitchen contains: cooker, oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, fitted units also pots, plates, cups and glasses, cutlery.
Bathroom contains: shower, toilet and wash basin.
Please note, electricity, water and heating are included in rent. References are required.
Minimum stay – 6 months. £285 per week/£1235 per month. Please call Sabina on …… or Alex on …… .